Join friends from Cause Marketing NYC and your YNPN-NYC community as we help CMS kickoff their 5th Annual Cause Marketing Summit in NYC with a Pre-Summit Networking Happy Hour in partnership with Tao Cares.
Join Be Social Change on Wednesday, March 6th at 7:00 pm for The Future of Nonprofit Fundraising, an engaging conversation on the latest trends, strategies and technologies that you can leverage to amplify your fundraising efforts. Whether you are a director, associate, or a founder just getting started, our panelists will cover what you need to know to increase your fundraising results and drive your mission.
Are you on the job search? Or, has it been months (or years) since you last updated your resume? This workshop will show help you get motivated, revive your resume and land that interview! An average recruiter spends approximately six seconds reviewing your resume—make sure yours stands out.
Build stronger connections among the people and organizations driving social innovation in NYC at this year’s New York Nonprofit Connector on October 12th at 6:30 PM. We’ll be enjoying tasty snacks, drinks, and festivities in the great company of our fellow purpose-driven New Yorkers.
Taproot Foundation and Bre DiGiammarino of Indiegogo have teamed up to bring you a free webinar that will teach you how to harness the expertise of marketing, graphic design, videography, and communications professionals who want to volunteer to help your cause.
Meet and build relationships with NYC's finest nonprofiteers and social enterpreneurs. Grab a beverage. Enjoy some delicious food. Have a great time with YNPN-NYC as we recognize the 2015 Nonprofiteer of the Year.
Buy a ticket and you get....
- Open bar. Toast to fall with a drink or two.
- Delicious hors d'oeuvres from COFFEED. Friendly for veggie and meat eaters alike.
- Not yet a member of YNPN-NYC? Your ticket purchases you a membership for the next year too!
- Mingle with the most fabulous group of nonprofit professionals and social entrepreneurs that NYC has to offer. Yourself included!
Claudia Espinosa :: L.O.V.E.
Isabel Sheinman :: Library for All
Kimberly George :: Rebuilding Together NYC
Mary Lee Dinski :: Fiver Children's Foundation
Tiasia OBrien :: MoCADA
October 5 - 9, 1:00PM EDT
Is donor acquisition a priority for your organization?
Learn 5 donor acquisition strategies from 5 experts!
In this free mini-webinar series, you'll learn actionable donor acquisition techniques. Each day features a new expert, 20-minute webinar, and lesson designed to help you find new donors and identify new gift potential.
You'll learn to:
Acquire new donors through referrals from your current donors
Find new major gift potential in your donor pool
Turn one-time donors into new annual givers
Utilize content marketing to reach new supporters
Find new donors through corporate giving
Space is limited, so sign up today!
Announcing the NY Youth Success Scrimmage! On August 29th, ReWork is running the New York Youth Success Scrimmage. The Scrimmage partners together exceptional minds (that's you!) from New York communities and organizations leading initiatives focused on building success for New York youth. You will learn and apply rapid prototyping, a key element of the design thinking process, to create solutions to real challenges in education and youth development in the City. To reserve your spot visit: bit.ly/1JkgyWX
Learn a valuable new skill set then apply it to real life high-impact challenges. We have created a high-impact, hands-on event for you to up-skill and take your work to the next level.
1) It's one thing to read about how to be innovative; it's quite another thing to actually DO innovative work. The Scrimmage is a place where you'll quickly learn a highly valuable human centered design skill set -- rapid prototyping -- and be able to apply it. This is a highly collaborative and creative workshop that will help you drive innovation. And, most importantly, on an important social change.
2) You'll be working on real challenges that real organizations are facing. The organizations at the scrimmage will take the insights you help them uncover to reframe and tackle a real challenge within their organization. This is a chance for you to apply your unique life and professional experiences to real-world challenges in the space of youth success. This is a chance to make a tangible impact.
3) The room will be filled with other like-minded, passionate, talented professionals like you. THINK: authentic collaboration, connections, and professional development with impact-driven professionals. And like you, they're awesome!
So, mark your calendar on August 29th for this unique opportunity that you won't want to miss! For more details, check out the Youth Success Scrimmage website.
Join us and get your ticket while you still can. Hope to see you there!
Come out to Crown Heights for the YNPN-NYC #Nonprofiteer Bar Crawl! Join fellow YNPN-NYC members and non-members for an afternoon of sloppy strategic planning and networking.
PowerPlay NYC, a nonprofit that develops girls through sports, and its SuperSTARS Leadership Academy (SSLA), a yearlong girls-youth development program (with an intensive 6-week summer session) for NYC high school girls are seeking internship host sites. PowerPlay NYC's girls get to play a variety of sports, develop workplace and life skills for success, prepare for college and train to become youth leaders in our after-school programs for younger girls.
For the final two weeks of the program, the girls participate in mini-internships at organizations across the city where they get to try out the skills they've learned over the summer. STARWorks internships provide Academy participants with the opportunity to get an introduction to the real world of work in a professional setting. Over the first four weeks of the Academy, participants prepare for their STARWorks internships by focusing on particular workplace skills including: "dress for success," office etiquette, phone skills, computer skills, filing, office equipment use, project participation and interviewing skills.
PowerPlay NYC is looking for hosts for their SuperSTARS! Your participation in this program makes a world of difference to the SSLA participants and allows them to envision and create a successful future for themselves. Internships take place from August 3rd - 13th, 2015. If you or your organization is interested, please fill out this form and PowerPlay NYC be in touch with more information shortly.